5 февр. 2016 г.

Development Arrested

Arrested Development 3×13


& Michael: Three years ago I made a choice to keep this family together. Today, it looks like I succeeded.
    Narrator: So why is this man crying?.. Because now he’ll have to stay with these people for a long, long time.

& Michael: What have I always said is the most important thing?
    George Michael: Family.
    Michael: I was gonna say breakfast, but...

& Lindsay: It’s fine for you to say, «Don’t sell,» but I’m gonna be 40 in three years, you know?

& Michael: Gob, you’re gonna burn through this money and have nothing, all right? You give a man a fish, he’ll eat for a night. If you teach a man to fish...
    Gob: He’ll wanna use your yacht!

& Lindsay: I’m not going to sell my five percent, even though you haven’t made an offer. Which would be how much, by the way?


& Lucille: We’ll pay them off. We’ll call it an accrued cash dividend. But they won’t get their money until they sign a document at the party... promising not to sell for 10 years.
    Michael: So, it’s embezzlement, bribery and conspiracy?
    Lucille: And a whole lot of love.
    Michael: All right, and perjury.

& Gob: Not related?.. Why go for the best when you can go for the rest... of your life with a younger man?

& Michael: Three years ago I made a choice... I made a choice to keep this family together...
    Narrator: And that’s when Michael finally cried.

& Lucille: You gave me up, George.
    Oscar: George? I’m not George. George invited me. Oh, stupid. Oscar, when are you going to learn there’s no such thing as free shrimp?

& George Michael: I guess we should go back. Family sticks together, huh?
    Michael: Yeah, on the other hand... we do have a full tank of gas, a house in Cabo... and 500 grand in cashier’s checks. What say we give them no choice... but to keep themselves all together for a while?
    Narrator: It was Arrested Development.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий