18 февр. 2016 г.

The Valentino Submergence

The Big Bang Theory 9×15


& Howard: You’ve been talking about breaking up with Emily forever. Why don’t you just do it already?
    Leonard: Yeah, just get it over with.
    Raj: Well, you say it like it’s easy. Have any one of you ever broken up with anyone?

& Penny: So what did you say?
    Leonard: Thanks, sorry to bother you... But I said it like a badass!

& Leonard: A... a lot of attitude from the woman who thought MC squared was a rapper.
    Penny: Now, is that a smart thing to say on a holiday that’s basically national sex night?
    Leonard: I’m sorry. You’re pretty, I’m stupid.

& Leonard: What are you gonna say?
    Penny: I don’t know. I’m... I’m gonna flirt with him.
    Leonard: I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that...
    Penny: I’m still sleeping with you tonight!
    Leonard: See if you can get a table by the window.

& Penny: Come on, let’s get out of here.
    Leonard: What? Why?
    Penny: Because I’m young. Let’s go.


& Bernadette: It is Valentine’s Day. How about Valentino?
    Howard: Nice. A classic rabbit name. Peter Rabbit, Roger Rabbit. Valentino Wolowitz Rabbit.     Bernadette: Oh, look at all that chest hair and overbite. Of course you’re a Wolowitz.

& Howard: Son of a bitch! He bit me!
    Bernadette: Are you okay?
    Howard: No, I’m not okay! Wild rabbits can have rabies!

& Bernadette: He’s so little. I’m sure it’s fine.
    Howard: How can it be fine? I just got attacked by a clearly anti-Semitic wild animal!

& Penny: Can you believe when I met you I was 22? I mean, it’s crazy! Where did all that time go?
    Leonard: Mm, you watched The Bachelor a lot.

& Bernadette: We’ll find another time to tell him I’m pregnant...
Ω Finally.

& Sheldon: Well, you know, here is something that might cheer you up. The flag of the Isle of Man is nothing but three legs sharing a weird pair of underpants, so... you think you got problems.

& Penny: Cleaning up is not young and fun.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий