13 февр. 2016 г.

My Struggle

The X-Files 10×1


& Fox Mulder: ...now people only laugh, and only Roswell is remembered. But we must ask ourselves... are they really a hoax? Are we truly alone? Or are we being lied to?

& Doctor: How much longer?
    Agent: Two shakes of a lamb’s tail, Doc.

& Mulder: I thought you were done with UFOs. The stranglehold they put on your very existence, I believe is how you put it.

& Dana Scully: Uber?
    Mulder: Hitchhiked.

& Tad O’Malley: Funny. I heard you were funny.

& O’Malley: Allow me my small precautions. Low-flying aircraft often employ what they call «dirtboxes» to record conversations that I prefer private.
    Dr. Scully: Aircraft employed by whom?
    O’Malley: I’m afraid I can only speculate.

& O’Malley: I’m not some Johnny-come-lately to the UFO phenomenon, Mr. Mulder. Like yourself, I’m a true believer.
    Mulder: No, I only want to believe. Actual proof has been strangely hard to come by.


& Mulder: Conspiracy sells— it pays for bulletproof limousines.

& Mulder: Gravity warp drive— but how?
    Garner: Element 115. Ununpentium.
    Mulder: Where did you get it?

& Mulder: Scully, listen to me. I’ve been misled. We’ve been misled. ... What if everything we’ve been led to believe in is a lie? What if there is no alien conspiracy?

& Mulder: It’s about controlling the past to control the future. It’s about fiction masquerading as fact.

& Doctor: The lies are so great, Mr. Mulder. The truth must be unassailable.

& Doctor: You’re nearly there. You’re close.

& Doctor: Roswell... That was a smokescreen.
    Mulder: So I’ve been told.

& Mulder: She’s the key to everything. Sveta... is the key.

& Dr. Scully: The takeover of America.
    O’Malley: By a well-oiled and well-armed multinational group of elites that will cull, kill and subjugate.
    Dr. Scully: Happening as we sit here.
    O’Malley: It’s happening all around us.

& Dr. Scully: It’s fearmongering claptrap, isolationist techno-paranoia so bogus and dangerous and stupid... that it borders on treason.

& Mulder: Scully, are you ready for this?
    Dr. Scully: I don’t know there’s a choice.

& Cigarette Smoking Man: We have a small problem. They’ve reopened the X-Files.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий