2 февр. 2016 г.

Naming Rights

Billions 1×2


& Axelrod: No, Pete, the gold standard is never coming back. And if it did, this world would be so fucked, I’d buy space travel, not gold.

& Wagner: We have to be more pure than the Virgin Mary before her first period.

& Lara: I wanted to talk to you about making a donation. ... I figured you would. And about naming rights...

& Sean Ayles: I’m in a difficult spot.
    Axelrod: No, yeah, I know. Because what you need to tell me is that the Eads family owns the naming rights to this building in perpetuity. But I’m here offering you $100 million, which you need to extract somehow without giving me what I want.
    Ayles: I’m in a difficult spot.
    Axelrod: No, yeah, I know.

& Sean Ayles: There are other naming opportunities on the ground that would give you the status and sense of permanence that you need. Why is this building so important to you?
    Axelrod: Here’s why it’s important to you. ...

& Axelrod: Oh. There is one condition I’ll need you to sign off on...


& Wendy: Do you know what Warren does now?.... He’s got a blog.

& Victor: You were the one that always told me to stand up for myself.
    Wendy: When you can win, yes. The only way you can win now is by letting it go.

& Chuck: I’m not letting us follow the riderless horse any longer.
    Bryan: Wait. Riderless h...
    Chuck: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. They were smart. They sent one of their horses off in a different direction so the posse would have to split up... Get distracted. But this was no ordinary posse. This was a super posse... the super posse. Mixed group of superheroes... A sheriff, a marshal, an Indian.
    Bryan: «Native American.»
    Chuck: ... Sure. And the Cherokee... Man, he could read the depth of the impression the horse’s hooves made on rock. And when he realized they were chasing a riderless horse... they got right back on Butch’s trail.
    Bryan: I remember now. I watched it with my dad on one of the Saturdays he showed up. I didn’t root for the super posse. I rooted for Butch and Sundance.
    Chuck: Of course you did. We all did. But that’s not who we are anymore.

& Ayles: So, now the Axelrod name will be forever affixed to this building for all time...
    Axelrod: Or until some guy richer than me wants it to come down.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий