8 февр. 2016 г.

Spectre


& M: 007, I’d like you to meet Max Denbigh, head of the Joint Security Service.
    C: It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, 007. I’ve heard a lot about you. Most of it good.

& James Bond: Congratulations on your new appointment.
    C: Thank you.
    James Bond: I suppose we should call you C now.
    C: No, no. «Max,» please.
    James Bond: No, I think I’ll call you C, C.

& James Bond: What a lovely view...

& Donna Lucia: If you don’t leave now, we’ll die together.
    James Bond: I can think of worse ways to go.
    Donna Lucia: Then you’re obviously crazy, Mister...
    James Bond: Bond. James Bond.

& Moneypenny: It’s just a friend.
    James Bond: At this time of night?
    Moneypenny: It’s called life, James. You should try it sometime.

& C: Double-0 program is prehistoric. Come on, M. You can’t really tell me that one man in the field can compete with all of this, running around out there with his license to kill.
    M: Have you ever had to kill a man, Max? Have you? To pull that trigger, you have to be sure. Yes, you investigate, analyze, assess, target. And then you have to look him in the eye. And you make the call. And all the drones, bugs, cameras, transcripts, all the surveillance in the world can’t tell you what to do next. A license to kill is also a license not to kill.


& Madeleine: What is your occupation?
    James Bond: Well, that’s not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
    Madeleine: And why is that?
    James Bond: I kill people.

& M: You’re a cocky little bastard, aren’t you?
    C: I’ll take that as a compliment.
    M: I wouldn’t.

& Madeleine: You shouldn’t stare.
    James Bond: Well, you shouldn’t look like that.

& Madeleine: We always have a choice.
    James Bond: I’ll drink to that.

& Blofeld: So, James, why did you come?
    James Bond: I came here to kill you.
    Blofeld: And I thought you came here to die.
    James Bond: Well, it’s all a matter of perspective.

& James Bond: Visionaries... Psychiatric wards are full of them.

& Blofeld: That’s brothers for you. They always know which buttons to press.

& Q: What are you doing here?
    James Bond: Good morning, Q.
    Q: I thought you’d gone.
    James Bond: I have. There’s just one thing I need...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий