20 февр. 2016 г.

Founder's Mutation

The X-Files 10×2


& Dr. Scully: Mulder, that’s not your phone.
    Mulder: You know me, Scully. I’m old-school.

& Mulder: Here’s someone he talked to every night. «Gupta.»
    Dr. Scully: Dr. Sanjay is from western India. Gupta’s a Marathi word. It means «secret.»
    Mulder: How do you know that?
    Dr. Scully: I’m old-school, Mulder. Pre-Google.

& Mulder: Oh, whoa, whoa, no.
    Gupta: Well, you said you wanted to «talk.»
    Mulder: Yes. I-I don’t think that means exactly what you think it means.

& Dr. Scully: Mulder, you gotta see this.

& DoD Officer: Let me remind you, Agents Mulder and Scully, dissemination of any classified material, either internally or publically, will be dealt with harshly.
    Mulder: I’m familiar with Edward Snowden.


& Skinner: The bureaucracy in the FBI has become increasingly complex and inefficient. It might take days for your incident report and order to close the investigation to make it through the proper channels. Welcome back, you two.

& Dr. Scully: That could be you, Mulder. This is dangerous.
    Mulder: When has that ever stopped us before?

& Dr. Scully: Is this what you believe happened to me 15 years ago? When I got pregnant, when I had my baby? Was I just an incubator?
    Mulder: You’re never «just» anything to me, Scully.

& Scully: What’s the most important thing to remember?
    William: Sit still, listen, say «excuse me» if you fart.
    Scully: The most important thing to remember is that I love you. That’s all you have to remember.

& Dr. Scully: Alien DNA? Is that why the Department of Defense is funding your research?
    Dr. Goldman: Dr. Scully, I was told that you were the rational one.

& Mulder: Well, that’s early man, William. And that’s the monolith.
    William: What’s a «momomyth»?
    Mulder: Some people think it represents our first contact with aliens. Other people think it represents the beginning of human knowledge.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий