22 февр. 2016 г.

Salvage

The Expanse 1×8


& Mormon: You know, if you identify the fear, you can get past it. And then you get used to it.

& Mormon: Forgive me for saying so, but I don’t get the impression you’re a man who’s accepted Jesus Christ into his heart.
    Miller: I guess I’m just not that desperate.
    Mormon: We all are. If we’re being honest with ourselves.

& Amos: Looks like somebody got spaced.
    Kenzo: Your kind of ship.


& Amos: The ship’s called the «Ann-you-bis.»
    Kenzo: «Ann-you-bis»? Spelled A-N-U-B-I-S?
    Amos: Uh-huh.
    Kenzo: It’s pronounced «Anoobis.» Egyptian God of the dead. «Ann-you-bis» works too.

& Amos: Please, shut your word hole.

& Holden: Oh, God. What’s that smell?
    Amos: Sweat. Sick. Ozone?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий