16 июн. 2019 г.

Save Lucifer

Lucifer 4×9


Lucifer: You see, I've made a breakthrough... I hate myself.
Chloe: Well, I'm not quite sure what to do with that, but it doesn't sound like a good thing.

Lucifer: All my time with Dr. Linda has been about exploring the denial that I'm in, but I've overcome that now, I've had an honest-to-Devil epiphany. Now all my problems should just, you know, go away.

Eve: How do I get him back?
Mazikeen: Lucifer is like any other man. He wants what he can't have.

Lucifer: No need to worry on that front, detective. All my self-hatred is also self-inflicted. No one to blame but myself on that.

Ella: Stop! "Hammer time!" 'Cause she was killed with a hammer!... Come on, guys, I've been waiting years to do that one.

Lucifer: This is all your fault. You and your epiphanies. Turns out self-help is actually self-harm.

Lucifer: I'd like to find out, and quickly, because I can't walk around like O. J. bloody Simpson forever.

Linda: Look, Lucifer, I think you need to step forward, not backward. You need to dig deeper. If you really hate yourself... you need to figure out why.

Dan: Er... well, you don't take anything seriously.You get away with everything, make everything about yourself.
Lucifer: Yes, Daniel, I know all that. Please, just dig deeper into your cold... douchy heart.

Amenadiel: What about the name Zoriel? That's a good name for a warrior. We can call him Zori for short. Or... Ezekiel... Zeek.
Linda: Yeah. Erm... I was thinking about the name... Jack.
Amenadiel: Mm. Mm. Short for Jackiel. We could definitely put that on the list. Right after Azmortiel.


Linda: What about Michael?
Amenadiel: No. Definitely not Michael.
Linda: Let's keep looking, then.

Lucifer: I can't go downstairs, detective. Between my sunglasses, scarf and gloves, I'll look like Stevie Wonder on a snow day.

Eve: Oh, my God. Lucifer... What's happening?
Lucifer: Nothing. Just an end-of-the-world prophecy being fulfilled.

Father Kinley: I'm familiar with the demon Mazikeen. But you are...
Eve: Oh. Forgive me, Father. I am Eve.

Mazikeen: I'm sorry, but sometimes you have to... accept when... someone doesn't feel the same way about you.

Lucifer: She was right. You should've stayed away from everyone you cared about.

Linda: Hi, sweetie. No wings yet.

Father Kinley: Why... Why would you think... I'm going to hell?
Eve: Just a hunch.

Chloe: You have to stop taking responsibility for things you can't control. Lucifer... you need to forgive yourself.

Lucifer: We did it! It looks like evil won't be released after all.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий