19 июн. 2019 г.

The Man Who Killed Don Quixote (2018)

Don Quixote: I am Don Quixote de la Mancha. I was born by the special will of Heaven to restore the lost age of chivalry. For the protection of the weak and for grand adventures.

Toby: I'm serious, you could be someone.
Angelica: Either you are... very naive or you're very crazy.
Toby: An artist has to be.
Angelica: Now you're an artist?
Toby: Yeah.
Angelica: An artist must be cruel. Are you cruel?

Angelica: Do you want something... more?
Toby: I do, yeah! So many things, a better writing ability, mostly—

Toby: But maybe we should just go back and face the sad reality. You can explain everything to the authorities.
Don Quixote: Explain?! Do you believe that explaining explains everything?
Toby: Well, yes.
Don Quixote: You have a simple view of life, Sancho, very touching.

Don Quixote: Love is a cruel jailer, Sancho.
Toby: What?
Don Quixote: Did you see the look in her eyes?
Toby: Let me guess, she fell in love with you.
Don Quixote: It's a curse, Sancho. It's a curse.

Toby: How are we going to follow her like this?
Don Quixote: Sancho, a knight errant he wanders, he roams, he seeks... he never follows.

Don Quixote de la Mancha: You don't understand, Sancho, do you? If she can see how crazy I can be without a cause, think how crazy she will imagine that I can be with one.
Toby: .... Run it past me again.


Toby: This is insane!
Don Quixote de la Mancha: Insane? Are you sure?.. You're not just trying to please me?

Don Quixote de la Mancha: Behold, I am rewarded for my penance. My fair lady has forgiven me. Go to her, Sancho tell her that Don Quixote de la Mancha, the Knight from the Mournful Countenance humbly awaits her commands.
Toby: Hey, how am I supposed to say that?
Don Quixote de la Mancha: Have you learned nothing at my side?
Toby: .... Hello there! Your Highness, fair, fair... fair huntress... Lofty Majesty, My master... My master begs me... Lady Dulcinea! My master begs me...

The Boss: I'm playing games with this Disney nightmare, it's all fucking drag, eating and drinking like I'm Elvis humoring that Russian prick, Alexei. Yeah, you're gonna meet him, try to keep up with the plot.
Toby: With the plot?
The Boss: He needs constant entertainment. Think puerile, think toddler on a sugar rush, think fucking Trump!

Don Quixote de la Mancha: I always knew you... you were more than only Sancho.

Toby: Everything's fine.. This is a marvelous day for adventure.

Toby: I feel it in my bones. What's that?...
Angelica:Just thunder.
Toby: Something's coming... Run! Get out of here! Flee this place! Stay back, you're in grave danger!

Toby: Prepare to be shot through!

Toby: I entrust my heart and soul to you, my Dulcinea!

Toby: Sancho! This is the beginning of a very interesting and new relationship.

Toby: I was born by the special will of Heaven, in this age of iron to restore the lost age of chivalry. I am the man for whom all dangers are expressly reserved... grand adventures and brave feats. I am Don Quixote de la Mancha. And I will live forever.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий