11 июн. 2019 г.

Sex Education 1×2

Sex Education 1×2


Eric: Listen, knowledge is power, power is status, and status means popular. You can be popular.
Otis: I don't want to be popular. I just want be a guy in the corner that no one knows, you know? And they say, "Who’s that guy?" And they go, "He's just a guy in the corner."

Eric: Man, are you really saying you don't wanna hang out with Maeve Wiley?
Otis: But she's not popular, she's scary.
Eric: Yeah, exactly. She's better than popular, because she's cool. And she’s the best kind of cool, because no one in this place even knows it yet.

Eric: We need an invite!
Otis: I thought you’d given up on sixth form. You have the memory of a goldfish.
Eric: An eternally optimistic goldfish.

Eric: Listen, you're gonna have to fake it until you make it.

Otis: Hello, I'm your therapist today. How... might I serve you?

Maeve: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Eric: Ah! Kelly Clarkson! Poet.
Maeve: Nietzsche.

Adam: Could you give me a leg up?
Jean: I think, if she doesn’t want you at her party, it's important that you respect her wishes.
Adam: You're so wise... Like an old owl.

Eric: Listen, who needs her, anyway? There’s plenty more hot, scary fish in-a the sea. Okay?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий