29 июн. 2019 г.

The Tremor

Grace and Frankie 5×7


Nick: Are you hungry?
Grace: Almost never.

Grace: What the hell are you doing?
Frankie: Vegan, Grace! Every time you burn a candle, you are inconveniencing bees.
Grace: You are a lot today.

Sol: How did you do that?
Oliver: It's the command my mother uses for her German shepherds. I guess it translates to Jack Russells, too.
Sol: Well, it really does work. Though, I'm not a huge fan of German yelling...

Grace: She is in no mood for two white men who went to business school.
Nick: I'm hearing you, but I promise Frankie is gonna love Joe. He's handsome, annoyingly leftist, and has done acid with Todd Rundgren.

Grace: So you lied to me.
Nick: Yep. But it was a good kind of lie, like when you tell a kid they can be anything. You were so upset about Frankie's tremor. I was just trying to help...
Grace: It's not helpful to go behind my back. I had a whole marriage of that. I don't want it with you.
Nick: Of course, I'm sorry. For what it's worth... I'm still straight.

Grace: Also, I would like you to check with me before you do something duplicitous to manipulate Frankie, 'cause that's my thing.
Nick: God... we're perfect for each other.

Sol: I can't keep worrying that every time you sleep, you won't wake up. Do you wanna die?
Robert: A little bit right now.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий