26 июн. 2019 г.

Captain Marvel (2019)

Vers: Wanna fight?

Yon-Rogg: There's nothing more dangerous to a warrior than emotion... Humor is a distraction... Anger only serves the enemy.

Vers: It's all blank. My life. You're supposed to take the form of who I most admire, but I don't even remember who this person was to me.
Supreme Intelligence: Perhaps this is a mercy, sparing you from a deeper pain. Freeing you to do what all Kree must: put your people's needs before your own. We've given you a great gift. The chance to fight for the good of all Kree.

Carol Danvers: Flying your planes never feels like work.

Korath: Ever been to C-53?
Minn-Erva: Once. It's a real shithole.

Nick Fury: It was cool, you know? Had a space invasion, big car chase. Got to watch an alien autopsy. Typical nine-to-five.

Nick Fury: And you're a Kree? A race of noble warriors?
Vers: Heroes. Noble warrior heroes.

Vers: Nicholas Joseph Fury. You have three names?
Nick Fury: Everybody calls me Fury. Not Nicholas. Not Joseph. Not Nick. Just Fury.
Vers: What does your mom call you?
Nick Fury: Fury.
Vers: What do your friends call you?
Nick Fury: Fury.
Vers: What about your kids?
Nick Fury: If I have them, they'll call me Fury.

Talos: That's not a cat. That's a Flerken.


Vers: What's happening?
Nick Fury: It's loading.

Talos: It's here. It's gotta be here.
Nick Fury: Well, is it in front of all that nothing, or behind it?

Kree Computer: Species: Flerken. Threat: high.
Nick Fury: It's a cat, not Hannibal Lecter.
Kree Computer: Species: human male. Threat: low to none.
Nick Fury: That thing's clearly busted.

Nick Fury: I'm picking you up now. I'm trusting you not to eat me.

Nick Fury: Come on, do your thing! Come on! Come on! Damn it, Goose! Pick a side.

Nick Fury: You sure that's what Marvel would want?
Carol Danvers: Mar-Vell.
Nick Fury: That's what I said.
Carol Danvers: It's two words. Mar. Vell. Mar-Vell.
Nick Fury: "Marvel" sounds a lot better. You know, like the Marvelettes.

Agent Coulson: So, is it true? That the Kree burned your eye out... because you refused to give them the Tesseract?
Nick Fury: I will neither confirm nor deny the facts of that story.
Agent Coulson: Understood.

Nick Fury: S.H.I.E.L.D. alone can't protect us. We need to find more.
Agent Coulson: More weapons?
Nick Fury: More heroes.
Agent Coulson: You think you can find others like her?
Nick Fury: Hmm, we found her, and we weren't even looking.

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий