27 июн. 2019 г.

Humbug's Gulch

Fear the Walking Dead 5×3


John: These kinda warnings... There's some serious people on the other side of these.
June: We're serious people.

Luciana: I don't regret... There's words, and there's action. We took action.

Luciana: If we can crash a plane for someone, if we can almost die for someone, whatever comes next... how bad can it be?

June: You almost got yourself killed, John.
John: No. No. He was sprayin' and prayin'. No confidence behind the trigger, shaky as all get out.

Dwight: You can't help me. No one can. This whole place is screwed.

Dwight: My wife. I'm looking for my wife.
John: What's her name?
Dwight: Sherry.
John: What's your name?
Dwight: Dwight.

John: I'm John. John Dorie.
Dwight: Like the fish?
John: "I, e", no "y". And this is June.
June: Like the month. Spelled like it, too.



Dwight: More walkers?
John: What'd you call 'em?
Dwight: Walkers... the dead.

Dwight: You know, I've been looking for Sherry for... I don't know... at least a year.

Dwight: The only problem is, I'm not gonna be able to get back to you.
John: You leave that to us, buddy.

John: That's a "San Antonio split."

John: Six-gun Sam. That's what I went by when I occasionally... took part in the theatrics.

Dwight: Morgan?
Morgan: Dwight?
June: You two know each other?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий