21 мар. 2017 г.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find

& Tina: At least tell me you took care of the No-Maj.
    Newt: The what?
    Tina: The No-Maj. No-Magic. The non-wizard!
    Newt: Oh. Sorry, we call them Muggles.

& Tina: And you were just in Equatorial Guinea?
    Newt: And I’ve just completed a year in the fields. I’m writing a book about magical creatures.
    Tina: Like an extermination guide?
    Newt: No, a guide to help people understand why we should be protecting these creatures instead of killing them.

& Graves: So find the child. Find the child and we’ll all be free.

& Kowalski: Could you stop reading my mind for a second?

& Kowalski: I don’t think I’m dreaming.
    Newt: What gave it away?
    Kowalski: I ain’t got the brains to make this up.


& Kowalski: Before they get hurt?
    Newt: Yes, Mr. Kowalski. So they’re currently in alien terrain surrounded by millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet... Humans.

& Newt: You know, New York is considerably more interesting than I’d expected...

& Kowalski: Tell me, has anyone ever believed you when you told them not to worry?
    Newt: Well, my philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.

& Graves: Now, what makes Albus Dumbledore so fond of you?
    Newt: I really couldn’t say.

& Mary Lou: Are all No-Majs like you?
    Kowalski: No. I’m the only one like me.

& Mary Lou: I ain’t never gonna find anyone like you.
    Kowalski: There’s loads like me.
    Mary Lou: No. No. There’s only one like you.

& Tina: Well, you know... If you hadn’t said all those nice things to Madam Picquery about me, I wouldn’t be back on the investigative team now.
    Newt: I can’t think of anyone that I’d rather have investigating me.
    Tina: Try not to need investigating for a bit.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий