2 мар. 2017 г.

Taboo 1×3

& Dumbarton: The British want you dead. We want you alive though. That’s something, huh?

& Dumbarton: So what do you want?
    Delaney: Tea.
    Dumbarton: Tea?
    Delaney: You tell Carlsbad that I want tea.

& Delaney: I will cede sovereignty of Nootka Sound to whichever nation offers me their monopoly... on the trade of furs for tea from Fort George to Canton. A monopoly. That’s what I want. All the tea in China.
Dumbarton: You should have said that from the start. Could have saved yourself a lot of pain.

& Atticus: So if we ain’t partners, what are we?
    Delaney: Well, I’m a merchant, you’re my victualler.


& Sir Stuart: You knew?!
    Solomon Coop: You have 104 spies in London... and we have 202.

& Solomon Coop: Always assume I just know.

& Stage Maid: Begging pardon, Sir, the show is almost done. Should any girl in the chorus have taken your eye, Sir, they’re sixpence each for one hour... Any girls who spoke are a half crown... There are boys in the chorus too, Sir, if you prefer...

& Godfrey: Blackmail?
    Delaney: Yes. But between friends, so where’s the harm?

& Delaney: You seem to know such a lot for somebody who knows so very little.

& Delaney: Brace!.. Make this woman a room up right now.
    Lorna Bow: I’d like a river view...
    Delaney: Granted.

& Thorne: In my profession, we believe in luck. In the business of ship insurance, luck is the Goddess of Profit. Your luck, Mr. Delaney, is poor.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий