10 мар. 2017 г.

Revelation

Grimm 3×13

«Still, after a short time the family’s
distress again worsened, and
there was no relief anywhere in sight.»

Brothers Grimm, «Hansel and Gretel»

& Bart: Let me try and understand something here. You’re Blutbaden. I’m Blutbaden. Your mother’s Blutbaden. He’s a Grimm...
    Monroe: I can explain—
    Bart: And you let him into your house.

& Bart: First he’s engaged to a Fuchsbau, then he becomes friends with a Grimm!..


& Bart: And I can’t believe you’re still doing this vegetarian crap. Why don’t you just wear a sign saying you’re ashamed of who you are?
    Monroe: I’m not ashamed of anything.
    Bart: Oh, yeah, I saw that with you and your Grimm.
    Monroe: Nick is different!
    Bart: Oh, he’s a vegetarian too?

& Rosalee: How did it go?
    Monroe: Let’s just say it went.

& Monroe: See? That’s the Grimm there, in the middle... This was one of my favorite books when I was a kid because, you know, the Grimm gets obliterated.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий