16 мар. 2017 г.

Who Needs Josh When You Have a Girl Group?

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2×6


& Josh: Y-You had a cool name...?
    Trent: Oh, it’s Trent. You take out the «T,» it’s Rent, you take out the «R,» it’s Tent. It’s a easy way to remember it, you know?

& Rebecca: I was wondering if you, uh, wanted some of my croistazzanut? It’s a croissant, a donut and pizza.

& Paula: Wasn’t it hard for you to tell people about your wife’s suicide?
    Sunil: I didn’t have to. She left a note on Facebook. And this was before all those different «like» options, so people didn’t know what to do.


& Rebecca: Who’s ready to slightly poison their bodies and create an artificial sense of warmth and well-being?

& Rebecca: Want to have sex?
    Trent: Are you kidding?
    Rebecca: Well, I mean, I’m bored, I got nothing to do, and plus, it might cheer me up. So... are you in?
    Trent: Yes, please!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий