27 мар. 2017 г.

Who's the Cool Girl Josh Is Dating?

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2×7


& Scott: What are you reading? You’re so into it. Is it one of your sexy vampire books?
    Paula: No. It is a fascinating Supreme Court case from 1880 called Yick Wo v. Hopkins, where the city of San Francisco had said that it was illegal to operate laundries in a wooden building. But the reason they did that was because two-thirds of the wooden laundries were operated by Chinese owners. So do you know what that court did?.. They used the Equal Protection Clause from the 14th Amendment...
    Scott: Ah.
    Paula: ...to find that law discriminatory! Boom. Ha!
    Scott: Cool!
    Paula: Right?

& Ichabod: You got it, Anna. One semi-petite latte with organic coconut milk. And you, sir?
    Josh: Just coffee for me, dude.
    Ichabod: What kind? It’s all up there.
    Josh: Oh. Okay. Ooh, you’ve got single-origin, blended, micro-lot, Indian filter, French press, clover, Turkish, Kyoto drip, Neapolitan flip, V60, Moka pot, drip pot, automatic drop... Um... single-origin, I guess.
    Ichabod: Which single-origin? We have 17 different kinds.


& Scott: I’m really nervous.
    Hank: Yeah, I get that. Do what I do when I get nervous. Take off your underwear.
    Scott: You mean, picture people in their underwear?
    Hank: What? Why would that make me more comfortable? That’s just awkward. Nah, I walk around with my bits all wango tango. It’s very relaxing.

& Paula: I’m telling you, I have not been this obsessed about something since the first season of The Wire... You don’t watch The Wire?!
    Sunil: No.
    Paula: What?! Oh, I am so jealous of you that you get to watch it for the first time. Oh, ho! Rebecca and I binged that in, like, two days. We loved it. She is so Avon. I am so Stringer Bell. It is...

& Rebecca: Oh, she’s gonna shoot up the drugs just like in Breaking Bad. Have you seen Breaking Bad?
    Valencia: Eh.
    Rebecca: How do you live your life?

& Rebecca: I guess you were right. We shouldn’t have gone down the rabbit hole. The only thing down there is... regret made of rabbit poop.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий