6 мар. 2017 г.

Nocturnal Animals

& Carlos: No one really likes what they do.
    Susan: Then why do we do it?
    Carlos: Because we’re driven. Maybe a bit insecure. We get into things when we’re young and because we think they mean something.
    Susan: And then we find out that they don’t.
    Carlos: Oh, Susan, enjoy the absurdity of our world. It’s a lot less painful. And believe me, our world is a lot less painful than the real world.

& Tony Hastings: Two of the things I love most about West Texas... no phones and no people.

& Susan: Well, you know my parents, right? They’re religious, conservative, sexist, racist, republican, materialistic, narcissistic, racist. I could keep going...

& Susan: Just don’t say I’m like my mom, okay? I don’t wanna be like her.

& Anne Sutton: The things you love about him now are the things you’ll hate in a few years.

& Anne Sutton: We all eventually turn into our mothers.


& Susan: Why are you so driven to write?
    Edward: I guess it’s a way of keeping things alive. You know, saving things that will eventually die. And if I write it down, then, it’ll last forever.

& Susan: ... A couple of years in graduate school. It’s weird, I’ve been thinking about him a lot lately, and then recently he sent me this book that he’s written and it’s violent and it’s sad, and he titled it nocturnal animals and he dedicated it to me.

& Bobby Andes: I told you, I got lung cancer. It’s metastasized.
    Tony Hastings: But you smoke all the time.
    Bobby Andes: Yeah, well, that’s how it works. What’s the point in quitting now? I’ll be dead in a year.

& Tony Hastings: What are we gonna do?
    Bobby Andes: It’s a question of how serious you are about seeing justice done. You get me?

& Edward: When you love someone, you work it out. You don’t just throw it away. You have to be careful with it. You might never get it again.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий