23 мар. 2017 г.

The Seventh Man

The Expanse 2×7


& UN Secretary: Why didn’t you ever run for office?
    Chrisjen: I like getting shit done. And I like to keep my head attached to my neck.

& Anderson Dawes: As much as I fear war between Earth and Mars, I fear the peace more. For that is when they will turn their sights back on all of us.

& Anderson Dawes: The Inners are not like us. Earthers cannot look upon a thing but wonder who it belongs to, huh? To make it their possession. «Possession is nine-tenths of the law,» they say. But that is not the way of the Belt. We say, «The more you share the more your bowl will be plentiful. And those that will not share...»

& Anderson Dawes: The truth is... It’s never what you expect it to be, eh?


& Anderson Dawes: Good and bad, don’t get distracted by that. It will just confuse you. Good men do bad things... And bad men do things believing it’s for the good of all mankind.

& Anderson Dawes: You remind me of someone... Just missing the hat, that’s all.

& Fred Johnson: And then we’ll have it and Cortazar will help us understand it.
    Holden: And the nightmare starts over.

& Anderson Dawes: Do you know how old you are?
    Diogo: Nineteen, I think. Earther years.
    Anderson Dawes: Even our sense of time comes from them. The time it takes the Earth to spin on its axis... The Earth to go once around the Sun. On Jupiter, you’d be celebrating your first birthday.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий