26 мар. 2017 г.

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

& Chief Police: Another child?
    Adelina: Another child.
    Chief Police: That’s four. How many more?
    Adelina: I’ll take as many as God will give me! Heart, ungrateful heart...

& Adelina: The cough medicine, I forgot.
    Son: I won’t take it!
    Adelina: Yes, you will. We aren’t aristocrats. The medicine was bought so it must be used. ... You’re gonna take this or my name isn’t Adelina Sbaratti! ... We can’t throw money out the window like that. For a tantrum! 400 lire!


& Mara: Listen, if Umberto goes back to the seminary, I’ll go a week without. You know what.
    Grandmother: Yes, that’s very generous of you.
    Mara: A whole week. And when I say something, I mean it. I’ll buy some candles and keep them lit day and night.
    Grandmother: You’ll go straight to heaven, ma’am.
    Mara: It’s a sacrifice for me.
    Grandmother: I can imagine.
    Mara: But I’ll do it gladly. I’ll lose about... 200,000 lire.
    Grandmother: Goodness, you earn that much?
    Mara: I could make more, but if I don’t like a man, I don’t even let him in.
    Grandmother: You’re right.

& Mara: Your grandmother told the truth. The whole truth. Why do you want to make me feel guilty? I never have before.

& Mara: The seminary is a secure life. Bread, a bed and you’re outside of this wicked world... If I had another life, I’d be a nun.

& Grandmother: Tell him I wasn’t lying. Nobody can be trusted in this world. Except for parents and grandparents.

& Augusto: You could have made a vow for next month! You knew I was here! Ever since yesterday, «Yes, no, yes, no.» It’s bad for a man’s health! All this yes, no, yes, no!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий