21 мар. 2017 г.

The Escape Hatch Identification

The Big Bang Theory 10×18


& Amy: No, Sheldon. We are not getting a life-size Spider-Man statue.

& Sheldon: Well, that’s been my room since before I met Leonard, and now someone else is going to be living in it. And that someone else is not me. And you know how I feel about people who aren’t me.

& Beverly: Mm. Well, what do you think the loss of your room represents?
    Sheldon: Beverly, you know I hold you in high esteem. Can we skip the part where you pretend not to know the answer, and get to the part where you tell me the answer?

& Beverly: ...you’re forced to confront the terrifying reality of being trapped in a relationship with Amy forever.
    Sheldon: I hadn’t thought about that...
    Amy: And don’t start thinking about it now!

& Beverly: Interesting... They’ve found a need to take yet another roommate. Seems they’re avoiding some harsh realities themselves.
    Sheldon: I had no idea all our relationships were such a disaster!

& Sheldon: Anyway, I’m sorry for everything. Oh, and FYI— if you cry while they’re fighting, they’ll take you to McDonald’s.


& Penny: Yeah, this is a special circumstance.
    Beverly: Sheldon mentioned you tried to get your brother to live with you, as well.
    Penny: Yeah, well, a circumstance can happen twice and still be special.

& Raj: I just wanted to go someplace where I wasn’t causing problems.
    Howard: I’ll say it again. India.

& Sheldon: I don’t care for unconscious thoughts. My brain and I are best friends. It should tell me everything.

& Amy: I just think you’re the kind of person who likes a contingency plan.
    Sheldon: That is true. Did you know I figured out in which order I would eat all my friends in the event of an apocalypse?

& Amy: You need to stop hanging out with your brain so much. It’s not a good influence.

& Sheldon: Penny would be the entree... Then Leonard’s basically a cheese course. And because I love you, you’re dessert.
    Amy: I want to say «aw,» but I’m gonna say «ew.»

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий