8 мар. 2017 г.

Allied

& Driver in Desert: Your wife will be wearing a purple dress. Look for the hummingbird.

& Max Vatan: They seemed to like you.
    Marianne Beauséjour: And I like them. I keep the emotions real. That’s why it works.

& Max Vatan: I’ll take the couch.
    Marianne Beauséjour: Actually, you’ll sleep on the roof. It’s cooler. And in Casablanca, the roof is where husbands go after they’ve made love to their wives.

& Max Vatan: We are married, why would we laugh?

& Max Vatan: You? You have a place?
    Marianne Beauséjour: When the war is over, it won’t matter where I am.

& Max Vatan: Come with me to London. Come with me to London and be my wife.

& Frank Heslop: Max. You’re a bloody fool.
    Max Vatan: Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
    Frank Heslop: Marriages made in the field never work.
    Max Vatan: You’re absolutely right, sir. You’re invited to the wedding, by the way.


& George: V Section want to speak to you.
    Max Vatan: Well, why didn’t they call me?
    George: Because V Section, they never say what they mean and they never mean what they say. And they never say anything on the phone.

& Max Vatan: Seriously, Frank, who is this?
    S.O.E. Official: I’m a rat catcher. I also outrank you, so you can call me «sir.»

& S.O.E. Official: Now we’ve got that out of the way, perhaps we could discuss the operational details of the next 72 hours? So, this is gonna be a standard «blue-dye» procedure, blue dye being...
    Max Vatan: I know what a «blue-dye» is!

& Marianne Beauséjour: It’s like they’re watching us.

& Hunter: Sorry, sir. Something I’ve eaten.
    Max Vatan: These’ll settle your stomach.
    Hunter: I’m going to save the amphetamines until takeoff. Then barbiturates when I get back. If I get back.

& Max Vatan: Who are you thinking about?
    Hunter: My mother.
    Max Vatan: Don’t. Think about your father. He’s proud of you.

& Max Vatan: Marianne... I want you to play the piano for me.
    Marianne Beauséjour: You want what? Why on earth would you want me to play the piano?
    Max Vatan: I want you to play the piano because I love you.

& Marianne Beausejour: Je t’aime, Québécois.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий