5 мар. 2017 г.

Taboo 1×4

& Godfrey: He will not offer you a monopoly. So... doesn’t that mean the game is up, James?
    Delaney: No, it’s just begun.

& Godfrey: James. For God’s sake. The Art Of War. Poor motive, poor strategy... poor outcome.

& Delaney: I have a question. It concerns chemistry. I hope now is not inconvenient.

& Cholmondeley: You know, semen not ejaculated at the point of passion turns to poison and narrows the mind. Eventually, you become an ape.
    Delaney: So, ejaculate. Then, we can talk of business.
    Cholmondeley: Is that gold?...
    Delaney: Has the semen yet turned to poison?

& Cholmondeley: So, what exactly is it you would use me for?

& Brace: You knew they were coming to take her, didn’t you?.. All part of the plan... We’re all just part of the plan, aren’t we, sir?

& Delaney: You see me as I am. All of those that I gather are damned. It’s just part of a company policy of mine.

& Lorna: Oh, I see. I’ve passed a test.
    Delaney: No.
    Lorna: I will join the League of the Damned.
    Delaney: A group of people who are drawn together, with a willingness to do exactly as I say...
    Lorna: We are the ships, you are the river.


& Cholmondeley: If you mix the pigeon shit and the cow shit at a ratio of around 60:40 in favour of the pigeon. I’d have to do tests. Then, if you burnt all that stack of wood today, you could soak the ash in 50 gallons of human piss and leave it for a minimum of a year. Then, my friend, you would, indeed, have gunpowder.
    Delaney: I don’t have a year.
    Cholmondeley: Well, I have a theory that the introduction of several barrels of saltpetre that have already been refined at the start of the process can cut the leaching stage down to four weeks.
    Delaney: «Theory»?
    Cholmondeley: Yes, but my theories are always right.

& Delaney: A ball... And why would she invite a man who cannot dance?

& Atticus: I want you to sign that right now before whatever it is in your blood wears off.

& Delaney: And I’m planning a robbery.
    Atticus: At last. Back in the world of reason and rationality.

& Dumbarton: Let me just make the point... from an American point of view.

& Dumbarton: And don’t worry how we know so much. Hm? We just know so much.

& Lorna: You know James Delaney?
    Zilpha: No.
    Lorna: What? You mean in the way that no-one really knows James Delaney?
    Zilpha: Yes.
    Lorna: I’ve only not known James a little while. But I have the feeling you’ve not known him a little longer.

& Zilpha: No civilised woman would have intentions regarding him. And you would not need to be wary of me... We have the same father.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий