16 мар. 2017 г.

Taboo 1×7

& Delaney: I’m just looking for a ship. Watching what comes and goes.

& Atticus: There’s no certainty it was James that did it.
    Helga: There’s no certainty that he did not.

& Delaney: I need to be clear that you’re not a spirit, like the others.
    Chichester: No. I’m a rationalist.

& Chichester: ...On behalf of justice.
    Delaney: Oh, justice. Hello. You believe in justice?
    Chichester: I do.
    Delaney: And yet you’re a rationalist. What kind of rational man believes in justice?

& Delaney: I have an alternative suggestion...

& Delaney: Brace, you are not sick and you are not dead yet...

& Delaney: Talk to me about the rats.
    Brace: Every house has rats.
    Delaney: Hmm.


& Delaney: You did him... a kindness.

& Delaney: You are wanted urgently downstairs. Mrs. Delaney is destroying the kitchen. She’s about to ruin a duck.

& Coop: You got lucky with a whore, Stuart.

& Delaney: I suggest... that you leave very quickly... and very, very quietly... or you can stay... for the extreme violence that is coming your way. Your choice.

& Dr. Dumbarton: When my reds are red and my whites are white and my blues are blue, then I will clear out.

& Brace: Arsenic is gentle.

& Coop: ...and you will await trial in the same cell that Thomas Moore occupied, with not an unpleasant view of the River Thames. So...?

& Prince Regent: Give him what he wants.

& Delaney: I have a use for you...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий