19 мар. 2017 г.

Say Yes

The Walking Dead 7×12


& Michonne: We gonna win today?
    Rick: Oh, yeah.

& Gabriel: It’s easier to be dead, and if it’s my fault you’re alive... Well, I’m just gonna have to live with that.

& Gabriel: Anything is possible until your heart stops beating... Certainly more than yelling at a fool.

& Michonne: And what happens after that?
    Rick: After that, we keep going.
    Michonne: Yeah, but... Negan ordered the world his way. It’s up to us to reorder it once he’s gone, right?

& Rick: I can take out that one on the way. You draw the rest.
    Michonne: You’re leaving me eight.

& Rick: I think we overshot it...
    Michonne: You think or you know?
    Rick: I know. It was a good plan, though.
    Michonne: It was a great plan.


& Rick: We’re gonna fight them. That’s what happens next.

& Rick: You asked me what kind of life we had just surrendering. It wasn’t... It wasn’t a life. What we did back there, what we’re doing now ... fighting the fight, that’s living. You showed me that.

& Rick: You can lose me.
    Michonne: No!
    Rick: Yes, you can. I can lose you. We can lose our friends, people we love. It’s not about us anymore. It’s about a future. And if it’s me who doesn’t make it, you’re gonna have to lead the others forward because you’re the one who can.
    Michonne: But... how do you know?
    Rick: Because... you led me here.

& Rick: 20. I keep the cat. We get you the guns. We fight together. Say yes.

& Michonne: You get a few more days before «what happens next.»

& Sasha: But they aren’t ready to move...
    Rosita: They can’t. The need more guns, more people, more time, more excuses.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий