18 мар. 2017 г.

Got Milk?

The Last Man on Earth 3×10


& Alana: Why did the banker quit his job? He lost interest.

& Pamela: It’s a bunker. It’s, like, a bomb shelter or something where paranoid people go and live when they think it’s the end of the world. It’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I mean, talk about overreacting. It’s just a bad flu season. You wash your hands, you don’t buy a bunker. Am I right?
    Benjamin: What are they, mole people?

& Pamela: But, Benjamin... I’m making you that soup... in my heart.
Benjamin: And I’m eating it... In mine.

& Pamela: Is this the master? I love it. She said, sarcastically.

& Pamela: Refried beans? Why didn’t you fry ’em right the first time? Ugh.


& Pamela: Look, I know things are grim, but at least we’re safe here. And I bet you there are lots of other bunkers out there just filled with scientists working on a vaccine as we speak. And once they figure it out, they’ll give us the all clear, and we’ll be able go back home. So hang in there. We just have to wait for the all clear. Until then, we’ll make our own fun, won’t we?

& Pamela: ....Milk. Milk. Come on, you can say it. Milk. All right, fine. That’s enough for today. But mark my words... you will talk. ......

& Pamela: Milk.

& Pamela: Well, go figure. You’re a cat person that eats dog food, and I’m a dog person that eats cat food. I guess we’re more alike than I thought.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
Σ Dark-y.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий