9 мар. 2017 г.

The Comic-Con Conundrum

The Big Bang Theory 10×17


& Sheldon: Interesting...
    Raj: Okay. How bad is it?
    Sheldon: Let me put it this way— do you own a barrel and suspenders?

& Sheldon: If you want a ticket to Comic-Con, I suggest you figure out a way to earn the money yourself.
    Howard: Yeah, you’re a grown man who’s highly educated. You could charge people money to punch you.

& Sheldon: I’m gonna go as Dumbledore.

& Howard: Oh, she’s sexy, she can cook. I’m such a lucky guy.
    Bernadette: You want something stupid, or you did something stupid?

& Howard: I just walked in here, saw how beautiful you are and had to tell you.
    Bernadette: Oh, dear God, you’re cheating on me with Raj!


& Bernadette: It’s so hard to say no to you...
    Howard: Thank you!
    Bernadette: So... I’ll say maybe.

& Bernadette: If you don’t know how to make lasagna, Google does.

& Stuart: Okay, I can give you 20 bucks for the whole box.
    Raj: But you charged me hundreds for this stuff!
    Stuart: I know. And I did it with a straight face.

& Leonard: Why would you say you wanted to go if you didn’t?
    Penny: I just thought it would make you happy.
    Leonard: O-O-O-Okay, hold on, so if you don’t want to go and I don’t need to bring you, is everything good?
    Penny: Hold on, I’m trying to decide if I’m mad at you.... No, I’m happy I don’t have to go.

& Howard: Dinner’s almost ready. If you like meatloaf, I’m sure you’ll like its cousin... bowl of meat.

& Sheldon: There’s my pretty girlfriend...
    Amy: I’m not going with you to Comic-Con.
    Sheldon: What? Can’t a man just be happy to see his woman and pat her on her second most erogenous ball-and-socket joint?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий