13 мар. 2017 г.

Paradigm Shift

The Expanse 2×6


& Epstein: The voice interface had been problematic from the start. The original owner was Chinese, so I turned the damn thing off. The rest, I guess, is history.

& Epstein: My name’s Solomon Epstein. And I changed everything.

& Holden: ....Love you, Mom.
    Naomi: How come you don’t say «Love you, Mom, and mom and dad, and mom and dad and dad.»

& Holden: I don’t want to be the one who says who lives and who dies.
    Naomi: Whether you like it or not, you are the Captain of this ship.

& Chrisjen: I have a file with 900 pages of analysis, and contingency plans for war with Mars, including 14 different scenarios about what to do, if they develop an unexpected new technology. My file for what to do if an advanced alien species comes calling? It’s three pages long, and it begins with, «Step one, find God.»


& Holden: What are you planning on doing with them?
    Johnson: Nothing. Sometimes that’s the best plan of action.

& Johnson: We want the same thing, you know. We’re on the same team.
    Holden: That’s the thing with all of you. Earth, Mars, the Belt, the OPA... It’s all bullshit. There shouldn’t be any teams.
    Johnson: That’s a beautiful dream, son. And I hope I’m around to see it come true. But in this world that we live in, in order to survive, you have to pick a side.

& Naomi: I want people to know about Miller. He was a good man.
    Johnson: He was a pain-in-the-ass, suicidal ex-cop... who got the job done.

& Epstein: That’s the wonderful and terrible thing about technology. It changes everything.

& Chrisjen: ...And I have the power to do it, because I am the fucking hero who helped save Mother Earth...!

& Amos: The way I see it, there’s only three kinds of people in this world. Bad ones, ones you follow, and ones you need to protect...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий