18 мар. 2017 г.

The Absent One


AKA Fasandræberne


& Young Cop: They are known as the «Arab» and «drunkard».
    Assad: Funny. Very funny.

& Carl Mørck: Tape?
    Evidence Cop: Do you want to borrow a tape player?

& Carl Mørck: What do you know about boarding schools?
    Assad: That’s where you send the kids when you want to get rid of them.

& Rose: I have never met anyone as destructive as him.


& Carl Mørck: I don’t blame you because you don’t trust anyone. I do not trust anyone.

& Carl Mørck: In my job we see all the lying and stealing and the secrets. You see people smile playing with their children, buying a house and one would think that it might be so one day... Maybe it could be that one day. Some days I decide between getting up or taking a jar of pills to end it all. You know why I don’t? Because of you. People like you need me. The only thing that matters is that you get your life back. So that you don’t need to run anymore.

& Assad: What is your plan?... You don’t have a plan.


--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий