7 мар. 2017 г.

Taboo 1×5

& Geary: To the death!
    Code Duello: To first blood. According to the Irish code of 1777, any man wounded will be tended by the doctor.
    Doctor: And no second shot will be fired by either gun.

& Code Duello: When I drop this handkerchief, you will walk towards each other. And, at a time of your choosing, there will be a polite exchange of bullets.

& Lorna: Look, I’m very happy to admit that I don’t want James Delaney to die. But can you also admit that you don’t want James Delaney to die?

& Delaney: Are you King or are you Company? Hm? It doesn’t matter. Now there is nothing up that road for you apart from death and anybody like you.

& Delaney: And you think she’s beautiful?
    Cholmondeley: Who?
    Delaney: The actress.
    Cholmondeley: Hm! Not only is she among the large number of women I would sleep with, she’s also among the much smaller group of women I would masturbate over.


& Delaney: I am inside your heads, gentlemen. Always.

& Sir Stuart: Now, we’ve screwed Maharajas, we’ve screwed moguls, and this man... this man is merely a London mongrel. So... Come on! Ideas?!

& Lorna: Have you never bought a soul for beads?

& Dumbarton: Ask him about the French experiment.....
    Cholmondeley: The French experiment was— How can I put it? Entirely French in conception and execution. And therefore a total disaster.

& Chichester: Mr. Coop, even though I am black, I am not related by blood to every slave stolen from Africa.

& Musgrove: If it’s someone you fuck, please check if he came from east or west. In the east, there is cholera. You can catch it from fucking.
    The Countess Musgrove: It isn’t. And there isn’t. And you can’t.

& Delaney: Trust requires a little time.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий