22 мар. 2017 г.

Imminent Risk

Homeland 6×7


& Quinn: Don’t let me forget.

& Elizabeth: In fact, Syria is now the 14th country in the Islamic world where U.S. forces have invaded, occupied, or bombed, and that’s just since 1980.

& Deputy in Counter-Intelligence Rachel Crofts: Well, anyway you look at it, the optics aren’t good.
    Saul: I’m too old to worry about optics. If I did, I’d never look in the mirror.

& Crofts: The Director has been on the receiving end of some very heated phone calls.... I know this is a pain in the ass, but the Director is hoping you’ll cooperate so he can get Mossad off his back.

& Nasir: Some say time spent in enemy hands... is the same as becoming the enemy himself.


& Amir: Come, I’ll take you to him.
    Saul: ....
    Amir: Our friend said I should send greetings from Sergeant Brody.
    Saul: Let’s go.

& Saul: Who’s this?
    Javadi: Your friend the banker, Farhad Nafisi. He’s a little hard to recognize, I admit.
    Saul: Wild guess... He’s working for Mossad.
    Javadi: For the past eight years. Including the little show they put on for you in Abu Dhabi.

& Saul: I can put you in front of someone who can make it happen. The President-elect.
    Javadi: Go on.
    Saul: And she can hear it from your own lips... Iran isn’t cheating on the deal. There’s no parallel program in North Korea.
    Javadi: Nothing would give me greater pleasure. Believe me.

& Saul: Majid... for Chrissake.
    Javadi: What? No loose ends. You taught me that, Saul.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий