15 мар. 2017 г.

Angry Birds

& Red: Beak! Wing! Tail! Ribs! Giblets!... I’m flying!... Nope, still can’t fly.

& Red: So, you wanna hear a story? I run my butt off, literally, mind you, to get the «gluten-free cake.» What the heck is gluten? I mean, does gluten even exist?

& Judge Peckinpah: Mr. Red, when you moved your house outside of our village, did you notice that nobody tried to stop you? Birds, they may smile at you on the street, but that doesn’t mean they like you.

& Judge Peckinpah: Mr. Red, given the severity of the crimes, I have no choice but to impose the maximum penalty allowed by the law... Anger management class.

& Matilda: ...And this is Terence.
    Red: More like terrifying.

& Leonard: My name is Leonard, but my friends call me Chuckles.

& Leonard: Aim!.. Fire!.. Who says birds don’t fly?
    Red: .... This seems really unnatural!

& Matilda: Red, what the caterpillar calls the end, the world calls a butterfly.
    Red: Can I just say I never understand a single thing you’re talking about?

& Red: Now, I’m telling you, something isn’t kosher with these pigs.


& Chuck: What’s that? What are you trying to say?
    Red: Nothing. I was just saying that I, you know, I could use your help.
    Chuck: I’m sorry, I couldn’t quite hear you over your ego. Could you enunciate that last word a little bit?
    Red: I need your help!
    Chuck: Why didn’t you say so?

& Red: Don’t spit in his mouth. No, don’t spit it back! Don’t swallow it.

& Chuck: Red, I’ve found the meaning of life. It’s...
    Red: Shut your wormhole.

& Red: Hey, you know what? I used to believe in you. When I was a kid, I believed nothing really bad could ever happen because you were here. And now I see the fate of the world hangs on idiots like me. And that, sir, is sort of terrifying.

& Chuck: You know what we gotta do? We start replacing those kids. Ladies, get busy! We’re gonna be laying some eggs tonight.

& Red: Drop your nuts and move your butts!

& Chuck: Red, I’m not gonna lie to you. I am really gonna miss you when you die. Rest in peace, my friend. Rest in peace.

& Leonard: My loyal subjects, the treacherous birds have repaid our friendship with an unprovoked act of aggression. The attack will fail. We have glass, we have wood, we have TNT. We tried to kill them with kindness, and now we’re just gonna have to... Well, you know.

& Chuck: Doesn’t this nightmare ever end?

--
+++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий