9 мар. 2017 г.

War Dogs

& David Packouz: What do you know about war? They’ll tell you it’s about patriotism, democracy... or some shit about the other guy hating our freedom. But you wanna know what it’s really about? What do you see? A kid from Arkansas doing his patriotic duty to defend his country? I see a helmet, fire-retardant gloves, body armor and an M16. I see $17, 500. That’s what it costs to outfit one American soldier. Over two million soldiers fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. It cost the American taxpayer $4.5 billion each year just to pay the air conditioning bills for those wars. And that’s what war is really about. War is an economy. Anybody who tells you otherwise is either in on it or stupid.

& David Packouz: It’s weird. We were the same age, but I always looked up to Efraim. When life kicked me, I stayed down. But not Efraim. He kicked back.

& David Packouz: I thought that you said you sold, like, seized weapons to gun nuts on the Internet.
    Efraim Diveroli: Not anymore. Now I only sell to one gun nut.
    David Packouz: Oh, yeah? Which one?
    Efraim Diveroli: The U.S. Military, motherfucker.

& Efraim Diveroli: Everybody’s fighting over the same pie. But they’re ignoring the crumbs. I live on crumbs, like a rat. And when you’re dealing with the Pentagon, crumbs are worth millions.

& Efraim Diveroli: You have to read between the lines with this stuff. All the money is made between the lines.


& David Packouz: They called guys like us war dogs. Bottom feeders who make money off of war without ever stepping foot on the battlefield. It was meant to be derogatory, but we kinda liked it.

& Efraim Diveroli: When does telling the truth ever help anybody?

& Efraim Diveroli: Captain, please do not do that. I know you’re upset. But from one Christian to another...

& Efraim Diveroli: .... As God as my witness, I will get you your guns.

& David Packouz: Hey, seriously, is this safe? Driving to Baghdad?
    Marlboro: Yes, very safe. 50-50.
    David Packouz: 50-50? What, like 50% we live, 50% we die?
    Marlboro: Yes. That is why we drive through night. It is much safer.
    David Packouz: How much safer?
    Marlboro: 50-50.
    David Packouz: Bro, what the fuck!
    Efraim Diveroli: Obviously, he doesn’t know what 50-50 means.

& Efraim Diveroli: God bless Dick Cheney’s America!

& Captain Santos: You drove these? Through the Triangle of Death?!
    Efraim Diveroli: Fucking A right we did!

& Henry Girard: How’s it going?... It’s okay. If I wanted you dead, you’d already be dead.
    David Packouz: I guess it’s going all right then.

& Henry Girard: My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 10:00. I can’t spend more than 48 hours in this dump.
    Efraim Diveroli: That’s what I always say! Vegas is a two-day town.
    Henry Girard: I was talking about America.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий