7 мар. 2017 г.

Home

The Expanse 2×5


& Miller: Is it something I said? Maybe now’s a good time to get off this rock.

& Holden: Uh, okay. So we broke a few laws of physics here.
    Alex: Maybe God’s tryin’ to play a magic trick?

& Naomi: .... Around ten exajoules. That’s the energy of a two-gigaton bomb.
    Holden: You couldn’t move Eros like that— with a two-gigaton blast.

& Miller: I’m gonna take my pet nuke for a walk and see what’s what.

& Miller: There’s alien life in the universe, and I’m riding it, like a tick on a dog.

& Naomi: Hey, don’t get all «Holden» on me. Weird and chatty under pressure.


& Miller: Remember me?.. Yeah. I missed you, too.

& Secretary General: What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly.

& Miller: All right. A good bottle of Ganymede gin. Whoever doesn’t stop Eros is buyin’.

& Alex: Godspeed, cowboys... and cowgirl. Here comes the juice.

& Holden: You’re going to negotiate with a girl who thinks she’s a space station?!
    Miller: When you put it like that it does sound kinda crazy.

& Miller: It’s time to see what’s what.

& Julie: What happens to us now?
    Miller: I don’t know. We die, maybe. But if we don’t die, that’ll be interesting. Whatever happens, happens to both of us.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий