26 янв. 2015 г.

The Equalizer

& Robert: Hey. Progress, not perfection.

& Robert: No more chips.
    Ralphie: No more chips. Who needs flavor? Right?

& Ralphie: I’m not strong enough.
    Robert: Don’t doubt yourself, son. Doubt kills.

& Alina: You know, you don’t look like a Bob.
    Robert: Oh, yeah? Thank you.
    Alina: You look like a Robert. Robert reads books like this... and Bob watches TV.

& Robert: I think you can be anything you wanna be.
    Alina: Maybe in your world, Robert. Doesn’t happen that way in mine.
    Robert: Change your world.

& Teddy: May I ask why you dined at that particular restaurant?
    Robert: I like pirόzhki.

& Susan: Sometimes we make the wrong choices to get to the right place.

& Susan: A part of you died when Vivian did. But not the part she loved the most... Go be him.

& Brian: Were you able to help him?
    Susan: He didn’t come for help. He came for permission.

& Agent Mosley: Who is this?
    Robert: Concerned citizen. Check your personal e-mail. Make sure you’re sitting down when you do.

& Teddy: Who are you?

& Alina: Someone once told me I could be whoever I wanted to be.
    Robert: Body, mind...
    Alina: Spirit.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий