17 янв. 2015 г.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

& Tuco: There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with a rope around their neck... and the people who have the job of doing the cutting. Listen, the neck at the end of the rope is mine! I run the risks. So the next time I want more than half!
    Blondie: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. We cut down my percentage... it might interfere with my aim.
    Tuco: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive... he understands nothing about Tuco. Nothing!

& Blondie: Such ingratitude after all the times I’ve saved your life.

& Tuco: If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

& Tuco: There are two kinds of spurs my friend. Those that come in by the door... and those that come in by the window. Take off that pistol belt.
    Blondie: It’s empty.
    Tuco: Mine isn’t.


& Tuco: One hundred miles. That’s a nice walk. What was it you told me the last time?.. ’If you save your breath I feel a man like you could manage it.’ And if you won’t manage it you’ll die. Only slowly. Very slowly, old friend.

& Tuco: Don’t die until later!

& Tuco: When you have to shoot shoot! Don’t talk.

& Blondie: Put your drawers on and take your gun off.

& Blondie: You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий