19 янв. 2015 г.

Throgwarten Middle School Mysteries

Two and a Half Men 10×17

& Lyndsey: Just because your life didn’t turn out the way you thought, doesn’t mean it’s not a success. I mean, how many people can say they’re a billionaire?
    Walden: One thousand, two hundred and twenty-six.
    Lyndsey: Seriously?! That’s a lot more than I thought.

& Alan: Hey, would you eat expired pudding?
    Walden: ......No.
    Alan: Oh, good. Then I can have it.
    Walden: Knock yourself out.

& Bridget: Walden? What are you doing here?
    Walden: Just drinking a beer, losing faith in humanity, planning to die alone.


& Alan: I can’t believe you guys are back together. Walden and Bridget. Bridget and Walden.
    Bridget: And Alan.
    Alan: The Three Musketeers.
    Bridget: Or... three’s a crowd.
    Alan: Or Three’s Company.
    Bridget: Or... three strikes and you’re out!

& Bridget: What are you eating?
    Walden: Oh. It’s a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich with pancakes as the bread. I call it a McWalden.
    Bridget: I call it a McBypass.
    Walden: It has all the basic food groups. Protein, dairy... syrup.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий