7 янв. 2015 г.

A Walk Among the Tombstones

& Matt: TJ... that short for something?
    TJ: Yeah, short for TJ.

& TJ: I don’t eat meat... What I’m saying is, I don’t care nothing about cows. Just care about what I put inside my body. No meat, no soda, no pringles, none of that shit.

& TJ: I was thinking about getting a little eat-on myself.
    Matt: Alright. Shall we then both get our eat-ons together?

& TJ: You don’t have to feel sorry for me.


& TJ: What does it takes to be a good detective anyway?
    Matt: A strong bladder.
    TJ: Seriously.
    Matt: I don’t know what it takes... Patience. Instinct. Blind luck, mostly.

& Waitress: You sure you don’t want a soda or something, honey?
    TJ: I know you just love to give a young black male like myself one of your sperm killer sodas, but no, thank you, ma’am. I’ll stick with the water... What? You only give sodas to low income people. With a bunch of chemicals and with stabilizers. That’s why I only drink water; A gallon a day and stay hydrated.

& Matt: How much is it gonna bother you if I take that knife away and stick it in your neck?

& Ray: People are afraid of all the wrong things.

--
More info on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий