24 янв. 2015 г.

Show Stoppers

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×12
& Elsa: You can’t leave before your present.
    Stanley: No, no. I couldn’t.
    Maggie: Shut up and sit down. You deserve this.

& Desiree: I thought about you long and hard when I made this...

& Stanley: Elsa... Come on... What about... what about uh, your... the dream? Hollywood!
    Elsa: I’m afraid... that’s all it is. Just a dream.

& Chester: I’m just a... a regular man trying to... trying to find love, just like everybody else.

& Paul: We know what we do when people come after one of our own...


& Paul: There’s only one way to secure our future. Make sure Elsa doesn’t have one.

& Dot: You are a troublemaker, and we don’t trust you, not one single bit!
    Dandy: Well, ta-ta, then. I’ve done what I can. Mother always told me, never argue with a woman when she’s angry.

& Elsa: Massimo is an old friend of mine from before the war. He’s a master artisan.
    Massimo: Just a carpenter.
Ω Uh-oh.

& Paul: What the bloody hell?!
Ω What the bloody hell!! What, they must all die, or what?!

& Chester: Relax, folks... it’s just a magic show. I can put her back together. Watch. I can put her... Alakazam!

& Eve: Elsa’s next. Tonight.

& Desiree: Let’s get our girl... some justice.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий