23 янв. 2015 г.

Steal Away

Resurrection 2×12

& Preacher James: It’s gonna be difficult. It’s gonna be difficult, Lord. But I will not fail you. I will not fail you. I will not fail you.

& Angela: ...maybe it was some form of mass hypnosis, but controlled by whom? By what? Any ideas, Agent Bellamy?

& Preacher James: It was all foretold, Margaret. Revelation 13... «I beheld a beast come up from out of the ground.»


& Preacher James: Hey, Margaret. You think the returned are meant to be here? You think we’re angels... Or demons?
    Margaret: We’re no worse than they are.

& Angela: Dear God. There will be millions.

& Marty: What mission?
    Preacher James: To prevent the end of the world.

& Henry: I never understood at the time why he’d want to be out here all on his own. But I get it now.
    Fred: Peace and quiet.
    Henry: Mm.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий