12 янв. 2015 г.

The Eternity Injection

Elementary 3×9

& Mason: Okay, first of all, I don’t mean to be rude, but your computers suck.

& Watson: So how are you doing?
    Holmes: I beg your pardon?
    Watson: How are you?
    Holmes: Well, my heart rate is normal for a man my age and my blood pressure is good to excellent, last time I checked. You know better than to ask me such a non-specific question.

& Holmes: At any rate, all systems can be improved upon, Watson.

& Holmes: We know who did what to whom. The why of the matter escapes me utterly.

& Watson: «Bella, Edward, Jacob. Immune to supernatural powers of the mind.» Wait a minute. Are you guys researching the Twilight books?


& Watson: ’Everyone’ never gets tired of embarrassing you, do they?
    Holmes: Humiliation is the favorite currency of the hacker.

& Holmes: Cold feet on the warm deck, Watson. It’s a wonderful morning to be preoccupied by the meaninglessness of existence.
    Watson: Why is that?

& Watson: Are you gonna wake up Kitty?
    Holmes: Of course not. I am a courteous housemate.

& Holmes: Poor woman is recovering from a broken hip. That can be the kiss of death to elderly patients. Isn’t that right, Watson?
    Watson: It’s a psychological thing. They have a tendency to give up.

& Holmes: He’s not a murderer by avocation.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий