23 янв. 2015 г.

The 9:04 from Pemberton

Two and a Half Men 10×18

& Walden: You know, you didn’t have to do that.
    Alan: You made it pretty clear that I did. In fact, I forewent replacing my cell phone to buy this.
    Walden: «Forewent»?
    Alan: It’s a word.

& Walden: The only thing that you’ve brought into my life is an oil-leaking Volvo... a musty smell in my guest room, and the word «forewent.»
    Alan: It is the past tense of «forgo.» Edify yourself, sir.


& Lyndsey: Gonna be nice to share the place.
    Alan: It’ll be great.
    Lyndsey: We’ll split all the bills right down the middle...
    Alan: Oh, come on, you don’t want my money. ... You’re an independent woman! Walk proud! ... Walk over to this door and let me back in!

& Walden: Hey, Berta. Knock, knock.
    Berta: Who's there?
    Walden: Not Alan.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий