2 янв. 2015 г.

Housebound

& Miriam: I’m not the only one who thought there was a ghost in this house, Kylie. In fact, you used to be so terrified you couldn’t sleep.
    Kylie: Yeah, I also use to think the moon was made of cheese. It’s called childhood.

& Miriam: Kylie, it’s half past 11:00!
    Kylie: Oh, no! I’m gonna be late.
    Miriam: What for?
    Kylie: Nothing.

& Miriam: Well... Obviously, my daughter and I have a difference of opinion on the matter. But based on personal experience, I have what I feel... is some reason to believe that the house... could, in fact, be... you know... haunted.


& Amos: You know, the closed mind is the worst defense against the paranormal, Kylie. What are you gonna do against a hostile spirit? You just gonna crack jokes?
    Kylie: No, I’m going to smash it in the face.
    Amos: You cannot punch ectoplasm.

& Kylie: You can’t accuse somebody of murder over a cup of tea and a biscuit, Mum. It doesn’t work like that.
    Dennis: But do you really think waving a knife around is gonna do us any favors?
    Kylie: I don’t know. Let’s see how it plays out.

& Kylie: Go! Go! Go! Move your fat ass!
    Miriam: I can’t help it, Kylie. I’m bottom heavy, all right?

& Kylie: Eugene!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий