30 янв. 2015 г.

The Guest

& Laura: Would you like to come inside?
    David: Thank you, ma’am.

& Craig: What do you need a gun for?
    David: I’m a soldier, man. I like guns.

& David: Do you want some advice, Luke?
    Luke: Sure.
    David: Never let anyone pick on you... Otherwise, you’ll carry it with you the rest of your life. Those kids at school, they’re bigger than you?
    Luke: Yeah.
    David: Then bring a knife to school. If they take it off of you and beat you up, you go around their houses at night and burn them down with their families inside. What’s the worst they can do?
    Luke: ..... Yeah. Okay.


& David: What did the kid call him?.. You know, the kid, the one Luke hit in the face. What did he call Luke?
    Mr. Alston: I don’t think that’s relevant to this conversation.
    David: Did he call him a faggot?
    Mr. Alston: I believe that’s the word that was used, yes. But that’s no excuse...
    David: So, that makes it a hate crime.
    Mr. Alston: What?!
    David: A hate crime. And I’d like to know how many others have been perpetrated against her son under your watch. A gay student targeted with physical violence finally defends himself, and you’re... What? Suspending him?
    Mr. Alston: ...We could consider suspension.
    David: No. You couldn’t. I’ll be interested to see what the board makes of you when this is in front of the entire country, not to mention our lawyers. Do you want to sue them?
    Laura: I... I don’t, uh...
    David: We’re suing you and the school board.

& Major Carver: How do I get through this maze?
    Mr. Lyles: Left, right, right, left, left, right, left, then straight. Got it?
    Major Carver: Yeah.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий