30 янв. 2015 г.

The Butler's Escape

Modern Family 4×4

& Manny: Mom, I’m fully aware of the changes your body is going through, and that nasal stuffiness is very common during pregnancy, but we got a crisis in this house. You’ve been snoring. But I got you these nasal strips. In the commercial, the old man’s angry red sound waves turn a gentle blue.
    Gloria: So I’m like an old man?!?!

& Jay: I haven’t slept in a week. Gloria’s snoring like a water buffalo.
    Claire: Aw. Well, she’s pregnant. It’s uncomfortable. What, she put on 15? 20? 25? 30?
    Jay: We’re not doing this again. How do I bring it up?
    Claire: Well, for starters, you don’t. You suck it up. Dad, your hot wife who was learning to walk when you were 30 years old, is pregnant with a baby you conceived doing something most men would kill to do.


& Phil: Trust me. I know what’s best for you. And watch your time. In the stage version, the rope’s on fire, and you’re suspended over a bed of nails.
    Luke: I hate this! Why are you making me do this?
    Phil: Use that anger, Lukini. Let it be the key that opens the vault of fear... that holds the chalice of hope... that contains the elixir of success. In a few short minutes... Son of Alkazeel! You’ve done it!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий