18 янв. 2015 г.

Magical Thinking

American Horror Story: Freak Show

4×11
& Jimmy: You want to cut off my hands?!
    Stanley: Just the left one.

& Stanley: Don’t worry, Jimmy, you’re in my hands now.

& Chester: I’m sorry. She relaxes me.
    Dot: Whatever you need.
    Bette: Yeah.

& Detective: Look, buddy... who knows what’s going through their jumbled minds? They’re freaks.


& Chester: Officer, Officer, thank God you’re here. You have to put out an all-points bulletin immediately. My Marjorie has been abducted!.. Please, she’s just a girl. She’s got brown hair and the sweetest smile. She stands about, uh, two and a half feet tall, fully extended. She must be so frightened without me.
    Elsa: Mr. Creb, are you talking about your puppet?

& Chester: No... Marjorie, no.
    Marjorie: They should have let us join in. We should have been included.

& Desiree: Say it, Dell. Who’d you kill?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий