13 янв. 2015 г.

Advantage: Fat, Flying Baby

Two and a Half Men 10×16

& Berta: Morning.
    Walden: Morning.
    Berta: You by chance have the number of a good chiropractor?
    Walden: What about Alan? ...... Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

& Walden: I got you your favorite coffee.
    Kate: Hey, how did you remember?
    Walden: Please. How hard is it to remember a grande, extra-hot, decaf, triple-shot... five-pump-vanilla, non-fat, no-foam, whip-cream, caramel macchiato?
    Kate: Actually, I switched to tea. ..... It’s a joke.

& Alan: Hi, um, I am interested in doing something special for my best gal on Valentine’s Day. Uh, how much is your presidential suite? ... Uh-huh. I see. Um, do you, by any chance, have a secretary-of-agriculture suite?


& Alan: What do you think of this?
    Walden: Dude! What the hell?
    Alan: Oh, uh, I did a little manscaping for my big night with Lyndsey tonight. I wanted to surprise her. Uh, does this look like a heart?
    Walden: Uh, it looks great. I love it.
    Alan: You’re not even looking.
    Walden: Come on, I had your back.
    Alan: Yeah, but I don’t want to have your front. Please?
    Walden: Fine. But I’m gonna restrict my response to only the nest... I’m not gonna comment on the baby bird sitting on top of the eggs.

& Walden: I know I’m gonna regret asking this. How’s your ball?
    Alan: Throbbing and green.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий