16 янв. 2015 г.

Tableau Vivant

Modern Family 3×23

& Gloria: «The Jay Pritchett»? I don’t understand. They named you after a sandwich?
    Jay: No, they named a sandwich after me.
    Gloria: Turkey, bacon, Swiss cheese, red peppers, anchovies on wheat?

& Phil: Confrontation. Hate it. I-l avoid it at all costs. Terrible at it. Once, I-l, uh- I tried to break up with a girl, and I danced around it so much, she didn’t know I had broken up with her. Twenty years later, we’re still married.


& Manny: You’re not a hero.
    Luke: I put out a fire.
    Manny: A fire you started.
    Luke: Was there a fire?
    Manny: Yes.
    Luke: Did I put it out?
    Manny: That’s not-
    Luke: Answer the question.
    Manny: Yes.
    Luke: I’m getting an award for it. If they gave awards for starting fires, I’d be getting one of those too.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий