11 янв. 2015 г.

Disneyland

Modern Family 3×22

& Phil: I have been waiting for this day ... ever since the doctor pointed to the ultrasound of your mom’s womb and said, «Either that’s a fifth limb»-
    Alex: Okay, no!
    Haley: Gross!
    Claire: All right. I want everybody to eat a lot at home... because The Happiest Place on Earth... is also home to the most expensive churro on earth.

& Jay: Come on. This is gonna be awesome. Who doesn’t love a day at Disneyland?


& Mitchell: Okay, everybody’s looking at us. I haven’t been judged by this many people since I forgot my canvas bags at Whole Foods.

& Jay: Now, please, don’t go all Latin on me when I say this. Is it possible you get angry, from time to time, because you’re always wearing... uncomfortable shoes?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий